This piercing course deals with the various types of body piercings and placements above the waist, hygiene and sterilization, use of equipment and instruments, materials, jewellery and various grades.
As well as a hoard of hints and tips this course will also include the specific instruction on the following;
THE COURSE COVERS...In theory and practice
- 15 UPPER BODY SITE APPLICATIONS for piercing.
- Clinical Issues & Operations - Cross contamination awareness and safety issues .
- Professional & Legal implications - Safety & Skill with equipment.
- Client Welfare & individualized servicing - Consent, Records & Education
- Metal compatibility for implantation - Contra-indications & POst Piercing issues, etc.
Completion of the level 1 course will provide students with a clear working knowledge and understanding of body piercing and the body piercing industry as well as a wide range of new practical skills and techniques. The course will also provide students with a solid platform to begin further more advanced methods of piercing. They will receive a certificate to validate attendance and the level achieved.